Friday, April 27, 2012

Jordyn is a AMS........

Well my post are seriously bad behind. I have a lot of catching up to do. As many of you know who know me Jordyn keep us busy non stop with social and sports activities. The latest adventure she is going to take us on will be........ CHEERLEADING!!!! Yes we have a Alma Middle School Cheerleader for 2012-2013 school year.

She was very nervous the day of try outs and rightfully so. The girl has not been a cheerleader since little league football. Try outs were the weekend 3/17 the twins came home. She stayed the night with Mema and Pepa so she could rest without being disturbed, they took her to try outs and Daddy picked her up. They went to Braums with all the other girls and their Moms afterwards. Picture that one Travis hanging out with the Moms at Braums. They finally got home after a hour or so. I met them in the garage waiting to hear the news. Well heavens no news yet. Jordyn was hanging out with me in the living room and she gets a text that the list was posted after only being home 15 minutes. Of course the girl made it, not that I doubted she would not but again she has not tumbled in a long time or cheered in years.

So I guess I can say I am a  CHEER STEP MOM. I do not like the word step, due to I had a STEP MONSTER growing up.

I am on the look out for a tiny Alma cheerleader or just green and gold cheerleader outfit for Nora. She is so tiny I may have to have one made for her. So needless to say as much as I wish we did not have another activity on our schedule I am proud and happy for her.

WAY TO GO JORDYN!!!

Nora says Congratulations BIG SISTER

No comments:

Post a Comment